xml-xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From Dmitry Hayes <dmit...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Xalan 1.8 release plan
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:17:43 GMT

Hi Milan!
It means that we haven't tested Xalan1.7.0 with Xerces2.5.0 and the Xalan
binaries wouldn't be compatible with the new Xerces release.
However, from my understanding, Xalan 2.5.0 is a bug fixing release after
2.4.0. If you would like to get more details about it,
xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org is the best place to ask.

             "Milan Tomic"
             04/01/2004 06:25                                           cc
                                       RE: [VOTE] Xalan 1.8 release plan
             Please respond to

> It has been more than a month since the Xerces release and
> now we are thinking about releasing XalanC 1.8.0, compatible
> with Xerces 2.5.0
Does this means that XalanC 1.7.0 is not compatible with Xerces 2.5.0?
I'm using this combination and don't have, so far, any problems. Are
there any known issues?

Thank you,

View raw message