xml-xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From "Chatterjee, Urmi" <Urmi.Chatter...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Compiling Xalan 1.7 with .NET 2003
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 17:56:21 GMT
Thanks for the hint, Dmitry!

I got further with your help, but now the compilation fails in the last
stage, I think. It looks like I probably should put quotes around
something, to handle this, but can't figure out where.

This is the error I get:

Used BITS  = Win32
Used CFG  = Debug
Used LOCALE  = en_US
Used TYPE  = inmem
Used XLIFF file: "XalanMsg_en_US.xlf"
 ..\..\..\..\..\Build\Win32\VC6\Debug\MsgCreator.exe
..\..\..\..\..\src\xalanc\NLS\en_US\XalanMsg_en_US.xlf -TYPE inmem
-LOCALE en_US
The filename or extension is too long.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'move' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
Error executing nmake.

Localization - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The header files have been generated, but looks like the move fails.
Thanks again for your help!

Urmi