xml-xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Errors and Warnings on stdout
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:46:42 GMT

Hi Miro,

You can install your own ProblemListener-derived instance into the
XalanTransformer instance and filter them out.  And actually, those message
should appear on stderr, not stdout.  If they do appear on stdout, then
it's a very bad bug.

Dave

                      mvasicek@amadeus

                      .net                     To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org

                                               cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)

                      03/11/2003 12:43         Subject: Errors and Warnings on stdout

                      AM

Hello,

I do not have Xalan and Xerces libraries built with ICU.
When I use the XalanTransformer::transform() method and process an XSL
stylesheet, containing:

        <xsl:value-of select="format-number($UID, '0000')"/>

this message appears on stdout:

        XSLT warning: format-number() is not fully implemented!, source
tree node: categoryAvailabilityRequestMessage (, line 17, column 57)

How to get rid of these messages without changing the XSL stylesheet and
rebuilding with ICU? I would like to catch them somehow and not to report
them.

Best regards, Miro.