xml-xalan-c-users mailing list archives

From thomas.che...@ascentialsoftware.com
Subject RE: StreamTransform with Visual C++ .NET
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:43:07 GMT
I am also in the process of building xerces in .NET. I am using the 1.6.0
version (to use the same as the one bundled with xalan). Is it ok or should
I/can I use the latest Xerces (1.7)?

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas.cherel@ascentialsoftware.com
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:22 PM
To: xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: StreamTransform with Visual C++ .NET

Sorry for the multiple emails. Reply All was just the easy way. I will be
more careful.
I am running on Windows 2000 server.
My email was not very clear, I think, that is why I sent a clarification
right after. The StreamTransform.exe from the binary distribution is working
fine, but if I try to rebuild it with VC++ 7.0, then it does not work

I will investigate to try to understand better where the problem is coming