xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Cyril Vidal" <cy...@planetexml.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Apache 2.2 and header blocks.
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:42:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry to ask this question again. But I just would like to know if SOAP Apache is
 supporting insertion of block headers into the envelope.
I think I've done the right things in my code: first create a Header and populate it with
a Vector, then attach it to the envelope via the instruction envelope.setHeader(header), but
I can't check it.

Thanks a lot for your response,
Regards,
Cyril.
_______________________________

Cyril Vidal
Email: cyril@planetexml.com
Web: http://www.planetexml.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cyril Vidal
  To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 12:01 PM
  Subject: SOAP Apache 2.2 and header blocks.

  Hi,

  I have problem to set a Header into a SOAP Message with Apache SOAP 2.2

  Here's the code to add a header to my message, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.

  When I look at the message by example through TunnelGui, I can't see my header.

  Does Apache support the Header blocks or not?

  Thanks a lot for your help,

  Regards,

  Cyril.

  // create a vector for collecting the header elements

  Vector headerElements = new Vector();

  // Create a header element in a namespace

  org.w3c.dom.Element headerElement =

  doc.createElementNS(URI,"jaws:MessageHeader");

  headerElement.setAttributeNS(URI,"SOAP-ENV:mustUnderstand","1");

  // Create subnodes within the MessageHeader

  org.w3c.dom.Element ele = doc.createElement("From");

  org.w3c.dom.Text textNode = doc.createTextNode("Me");

  org.w3c.dom.Node tempNode = ele.appendChild(textNode);

  tempNode = headerElement.appendChild(ele);

  ele = doc.createElement("To");

  textNode = doc.createTextNode("You");

  tempNode = ele.appendChild(textNode);

  tempNode = headerElement.appendChild(ele);

  ele = doc.createElement("MessageId");

  textNode = doc.createTextNode("9999");

  tempNode = ele.appendChild(textNode);

  tempNode = headerElement.appendChild(ele);

  headerElements.add(headerElement);

  //Create the SOAP envelope

  org.apache.soap.Envelope envelope = new org.apache.soap.Envelope();

  //Add the SOAP header element to the envelope

  org.apache.soap.Header header = new org.apache.soap.Header();

  header.setHeaderEntries(headerElements);

  envelope.setHeader(header);

  Cyril Vidal
  Email: cyril@planetexml.com
  Web: http://www.planetexml.com