xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Bheemesh" <bheem...@snb.psi.soft.net>
Subject RE: Apache Soap on weblogic 7.0
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:00:41 GMT
Hi Miller,

Do you have any idea how to do the same on Weblogic 6.1?

thanks,
Bheemesh

-----Original Message-----
From: MILLER,MARK M (HP-Corvallis,ex1) [mailto:mark_m_miller@hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 1:18 PM
To: 'soap-user@xml.apache.org'
Cc: MILLER,MARK M (HP-Corvallis,ex1)
Subject: RE: Apache Soap on weblogic 7.0

Hello,

I managed to get SOAP up and running on WebLogic 7.0 about a month ago. Here
is what I did:

1. Created my own domain named "ptatdomain".
2. I created directory weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap.
3. I copied the soap.war file to this directory and un-jarred it.
4. I modified file weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap/soap.xml
   to point to the DeployedServices.ds file.

   <!-- Sample Apache SOAP Server Configuration File -->
   <soapServer>
     <!-- This section defines the same thing you get if you don't -->
     <!-- specify anything at all - aka the default                -->
     <configManager value="org.apache.soap.server.DefaultConfigManager" >
        <option name="filename" value="/sgdata_5/opt/weblogic700/ptatdo
main/applications/soap/DeployedServices.ds" />
     </configManager>
   </soapServer>

5. I modified file weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap/WEB-INF/web.xml
   and pointed the CONFIGFILE paramter to weblogic700/ptatdomain/applicat
   ions/soap/soap.xml.

6. When I started up the WebLogic server, it automatically found and
   registered the SOAP web application.

7. Other files and directories of interest:

    weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap/deploy.sh
       - Sample deploy script for soap services.

    #!/bin/sh
    . /sgdata_5/opt/weblogic700/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh
    CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/sgdata_5/opt/weblogic700/ptatdomain/applicati
ons/soap/WEB-INF/classes
    echo
    echo "Deploying HelloWorld"
    java -cp $CLASSPATH org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://ptat-aps.cv.hp.com:7015/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
<http://ptat-aps.cv.hp.com:7015/soap/servlet/rpcrouter>  deploy
DeploymentDescriptor-HelloWorld.xml

    weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap/Deploy*.xml
       - XML input files for the deploy.sh script above.

    weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap/DeployedServices.ds
       - The output file of the deploy.sh script.

    weblogic700/ptatdomain/applications/soap/WEB-INF/classes
       - Directory to place soap classes into.
      - Soap configuration file with path to DeployedServices.ds file.

Regards,

Mark