xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From Jason Wells <ja...@semanticresearch.com>
Subject Re: interopability?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:12:28 GMT
Nick,

I can speak to the .NET part of your question... to prove out platform
neutrality, I had a coworker write a very simple .NET client that made
an RPC call against my Apache SOAP service. It worked fine. The only
complaint he had was that if I had provided a WSDL description of the
service, it would have been ridiculously easy, rather than pretty easy.
His client was implemented entirely in 46 lines of VBScript.

Jason