xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: WSDL
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:09:21 GMT

method invocations into SOAP calls, which will get sent to your service.

Anne
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 3:38 PM
  To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
  Subject: RE: WSDL

  You're only Half way there..
  You may have WSDL but you are missing WSML
  read the definition of WSML:
  A WSML file provides information that maps the operations of a service (as
described in the WSDL file) to specific methods in the COM object. The WSML
file determines which COM object to load to service the request for each
operation....

  How does one make a COM object from a Java Class or JAR???
  when there are NO COM Objects here..

  Ten Cuidado Mattias,

  Martin Gainty

  Disclaimer and confidentiality note

  Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to the company. It is
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. LDS does not own and
endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless
clearly stated as being that of LDS.

  The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you
and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

  LDS can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.