xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From Davorin Kremenjas <davorin.kremen...@inet.hr>
Subject Re: Another BadTargetObjectURI problem - Solved!
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:33:50 GMT
Well, I must admit I don't understand it myself.
As I said, the other class was in the same directory and it worked OK. So
there was no possibility of classpath error. There was no type mismatches
(double checked), no any other "stupid" mistakes.
Of course, I had to convince myself, so I renamed problematic class back to
longer name and it really didn't work. Back to short name - it works! I
don't know if this is regular behaviour, a bug or something else since I'm
not an experienced programmer.
And finally, the names:
the long one (not working): XMLDBBookServiceManager
the "short" one (working fine): XMLDBServiceManager

It's still a mistery to me, but I'm happy because it's working :-)