xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Yue <jonat...@infonox.com>
Subject VBClient certificate
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 20:30:39 GMT

Has anyone tried to make MS VB client talk to Apache SOAP server throug
https?

The MS VB/SOAP documents says I need to set the SSLClientCertificateName
property. The document
has some explanation, but is not clear to me. What does this mean? I
imported the client.cer
in IE/Internet Options, but what should I put for the value of this
property?

Connector.Property("SSLClientCertificateName") = "?????????????"

SSLClientCertificateName A string identifying the client certificate
to use for the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, if any. The syntax is:
[CURRENT_USER | LOCAL_MACHINE\[store-name\]]cert-name

with the defaults being CURRENT_USER\MY (the same store that Microsoft
Internet Explorer uses).

Thanks,

J.