xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From Angus <angusr...@ukonline.co.uk>
Subject RE: mixing encoding styles; literal Element return type
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:32:04 GMT
Hello All,
	I'm getting an error when deploying one of Apache's samples. It reads

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.AbstractMethodError

and the Weblogic console says:

SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read 'DeployedServices.ds': assuming fresh start

Can anyone help?

Angus