xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Bock" <christian.b...@krisbe.de>
Subject Re: Provider for Jini-Services
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:23:06 GMT
Once again ...
of cause I did not bridge Apache-XML-RPC and kXML-RPC
but I bridged Jini and Apache-XML-RPC and used that via
kXML-RPC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christian Bock
  To: soap-user@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 6:19 PM
  Subject: Provider for Jini-Services

  Hi to all!

  Currently I am working on my deploma-thesis with the task
  to use Jini-Services from small mobile devices (CLDC/MIDP)
  What I've done so far is to start an implementation of a bridge
  between Apache-XML-RPC and kXML-RPC ( from Enhydra )
  but now I want to use Apache-SOAP and kSOAP because
  it has the big advantage of the ClassMappingRegistry.
  So my question is if someone out there already had the same
  idea of bridging JINI and SOAP and is or was working on a
  "RPCJiniProvider" ?

  comments are welcome!

  chris