xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From "Jindra Havlik" <havl...@kn.vutbr.cz>
Subject Re: Proble with Samples
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:35:07 GMT
Follow http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs/install/index.html instruction.
    Jin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madhu V" <madhu.v@four-soft.com>
To: <soap-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 3:19 PM
Subject: Proble with Samples

> Hi ,
>
> I am new to SOAP, configured Apache-SOAP to tomcat 3.2, and able to see
the
> admin console of  apache soap. When running the "testit.bat" under
> samples\provider, getting following exception
>
> This test assumes a server URL of
> http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
> Deploying the testprovider service...
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML(DeploymentDescriptor.jav
> a:470)
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
> 30)
> .
> Verify that it's there
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>         at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.<init>(QName.java:80)
>         at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.matches(QName.java:146)
>         at org.apache.soap.Envelope.unmarshall(Envelope.java:237)
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:273)
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
> t.java:129)
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient.java:1
> 51)
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
> 37)
> .
> Running the testprovider client
> samples/provider/testprovider
> .
> Undeploy it now
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>         at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.<init>(QName.java:80)
>         at org.apache.soap.util.xml.QName.matches(QName.java:146)
>         at org.apache.soap.Envelope.unmarshall(Envelope.java:237)
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:273)
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClien
> t.java:129)
>         at

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.undeploy(ServiceManagerClient.ja