xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za>
Subject RE: Interoperability
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 07:36:47 GMT
Hi Stuart,

It seems that the 03_31 and 01_04 build have errors.

I tried 02_04 build this morning and it works fine.

Once again, thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Regards
Suren

-----Original Message-----
From: Suren Naidoo [mailto:suren@boe.co.za]
Sent: 03 April 2001 09:13
To: 'soap-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Interoperability

Hi Stuart,

I downloaded the latest nightly build but I get errors when I try to deploy
my services.

I simply unzipped the latest build, then I copied the soap.jar to the \lib
directory.

I started all required services but I get the following error:

D:\soap-2_1\za\co\boe\testsoap>test_stress
This test assumes a server URL of http://b2b:8080/soap/server/rpcrouter
<http://b2b:8080/soap/server/rpcrouter>
Deploying the addressbook service...
javax/servlet/ServletContext
        at java.lang.Class.getMethods0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
        at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
        at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetEventInfo(Unknown Source)
        at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Unknown Source)
        at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer.getPropertyDescriptors(Unkno
wn Source)
        at org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer.marshall(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.ParameterSerializer.marshall(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage.serializeParams(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage.marshall(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.soap.Body.marshall(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.soap.Envelope.marshall(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(Unknown Source)

Is this the correct approach?

Please advise.

Regards
Suren