xml-soap-user mailing list archives

From George I Matkovits <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: How to use deployment descriptor with ibm's java-implementation
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 21:53:06 GMT
Please read the documentation and code of  IBM's WSTK. It is hard but worth it!
:-) Please do remember that XML is just fancy ASCII, made very complicated by
mumbo-jumbo lovers (-: Also study Soap Code and you will see how 'Deployment
Descriptors' IMHO simplify things by encapsulating lots of complexity. Soap is
work in progress and IMHO there will never be sufficient documentation.)
Regards - George