xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Elise_Dup...@lionbridge.com
Subject Re: java client for .NET : need SOAPMapping sample code
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:46:22 GMT
no, i'm still looking for a solution... i saw many other interop exemples,
for simple types, but it's only code sample, i think that i may need an
overall overview to see what's wrong...
for the moment, i make a hard coded SOAP message, into a string buffer,
and send it to .NET and just parse the xml returned.
but it would be really cleaner and better if i could generate this SOAP
with Mapping, marshall and so on...

Elise

"Scott Nichol" <scottnicholnews@yahoo.com>
03/05/2002 05:23 AM