xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Max Stolyarov <MStolya...@Novarra.com>
Subject RE: Messaging Question
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:50:42 GMT
Check if you had set up SOAPMappingRegistry parameters and the set this
registry on the Call object. Hope this will help. This is a client issue and
not the server issue, due to : SOAP-ENV:Client code

Goodluck,

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: Xiaohui Ma [mailto:xiaohuim@bcm.tmc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 11:01 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Messaging Question

Hello, everyone:

I started to learn SOAP a week ago. I have no problem to install and test
it. I tested all samples, it is no problem. I try to do something in
messaging. I want to check the message server receive. It doesn't work. I
try to reinstall soap again. Even there is no change at all in messaging,
I still get the error message following:

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'urn:po-processor:stuff' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.</faultstring>

Could you please tell me how I can fix this problem?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Marian Ma