xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Naggi Rao" <na...@softhome.net>
Subject Re: deploying soap services with weblogic
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 01:15:56 GMT
deploying soap services with weblogicChris,
Why do you want SOAP implementation to give you that kind of feature?
Write a Weblogic startup class that deploys your services..

--Naggi

----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Bridges
  To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:21 PM
  Subject: deploying soap services with weblogic

  Hi,

  I've read through most of the documentation and can't seem to find an answer.

  I'm running WebLogic Server 5.1 and SOAP.

  Is there a way to specify SOAP services to deploy when I start up the WL server?  I would

  rather not have to copy over the DeployedServices.ds file when I push to a new machine.
And
  I would rather not have to deploy these services manually either. With EJBs, I can
  just specify which JAR files to deploy in my weblogic.properties file. Is there a way to

  specify deployment descriptors in this file to avoid manual deployment?

  Thanks,

  Chris Bridges