xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Bierig <soap_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Abstract Method Error while calling Service...???
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:45:46 GMT
I use an own serializer for a WrapperClass which has
the following signature

private byte[] byteArray;
public byte[] getByteArray();

This Wrapperclass enable me to write an optimized
Serializer for bytes, which I encode as hex values,
because the ArraySerializer has a lot of overhead.

I have registered this Wrapperclass correctly with the
Admin Tool of Apache SOAP 2.2 and I have also used a
the correct mapping in my SOAP Client code.

I am not sure, if this problem is about the own
serializer.

The same examples work find with VAJava and the
WebSphereTestEnvironment. So what is the problem?
Maybe I need another Parameter set or an additional
Path variable. My other examples, without own
serializers, work great with Tomcat!   ????

Thanks in advance.

Ralf

--- Scott Nichol <snichol@computer.org> wrote:
> What types are you putting in your mapping registry?
>
> Scott

org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.ParameterSerializer.marshall(Paramet
> > erSerializer.java:102)
> >         at

org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage.serializeParams(RPCMessage.java:333)
> >         at

org.apache.soap.rpc.RPCMessage.marshall(RPCMessage.java:307)
> >         at
> > org.apache.soap.Body.marshall(Body.java:145)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.soap.Envelope.marshall(Envelope.java:195)
> >         at

org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.ja