xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew J. Duftler" <duft...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Problem with getting Response
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 19:20:14 GMT
Hi,

You have several options:

1) Use the TcpTunnelGui tool as described in the documentation.
2) Create EnvelopeEditors that spit out the envelopes. EnvelopeEditors are
described in the documentation.
3) Take a look at what the Call.invoke(...) method does, and do the same
thing yourself (except you will print out the Envelopes you want).

Thanks,
-Matt