xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Holland" <anth...@zenaptix.com>
Subject RE: [ANN: SilverStream releases complete XML RPC/SOAP environment]
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:05:11 GMT
Dear Erik Dasque

I may indeed be interested, but I am interested in something else also.

Where did you get my email address? And was the below email in fact from you?
I have recieved a couple of other renegade emails addressed to what apears to
be the apache soap interest group. I am sure that anyone doing business in the
software world knows that spam amounts to negative exposure. That said, if you
have my address legitimately, I have no problem with this email since it is
actually of interest...

Yours,
Anthony Holland