xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Dasque" <edas...@silverstream.com>
Subject RE: [ANN: SilverStream releases complete XML RPC/SOAP environment]
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:31:33 GMT

Ed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Holland [mailto:anthony@zenaptix.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 4:05 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: [ANN: SilverStream releases complete XML RPC/SOAP
environment]

Dear Erik Dasque

I may indeed be interested, but I am interested in something else also.

Where did you get my email address? And was the below email in fact from
you?
I have recieved a couple of other renegade emails addressed to what apears
be the apache soap interest group. I am sure that anyone doing business in
the
software world knows that spam amounts to negative exposure. That said, if
you
have my address legitimately, I have no problem with this email since it is
actually of interest...

Yours,
Anthony Holland