xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "sac vish" <xml...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Performance issues with Apache SOAP
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:06:22 GMT
Hi Shaun,
I am using 'localhost', so I guess, DNS and routing should not come into
picture.

I am not sure of reusing the object, as Apache SOAP does not provide
reference to remote object, I believe every time it instantiates the new
remote object. Does it provide objet pooling?

You have mentioned about HTTP enhancements, do I need to some setting to
leverage these things? Since keep-alive is currently not supported how the
HTTP connection gets reused?

Thanks
Sac