xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ding, Chengmin" <Chengmin.D...@tfn.com>
Subject VB to Apache SOAP
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:57:42 GMT
Hi,All,
I have tried Richard's VB/Apache(StringService) soap sample and it works
well. But I just found out a lot of error messages like
the following in the tomcat console. I searched the archive and haven't
found a fix for this problem. Has anyone else
seen the same errors using the StringService sample? BTW I am using Soap 2.1
on NT 4, SP5.

thanks.

-Chengmin

==================================================================



2001-06-06 12:14:54 - Ctx(/soap) : IOException in R( /soap +
/StringService.wsdl
 + null) - java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket
write er
ror
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83)
        at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10.doWrite(Http10.java:386)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.HttpResponse.doWrite(Http10Intercept
or.java:328)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.realWrite(OutputBuffer.java:151)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.flushBytes(OutputBuffer.java:427)

        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.flush(OutputBuffer.java:380)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.close(OutputBuffer.java:368)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Response.finish(Response.java:273)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:704
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(
Http10Interceptor.java:142)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:426)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:497)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Richard [mailto:Richard.Hansen@westgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 12:51 PM
To: 'soap-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: VB to Apache SOAP


Sorry about that, here is an updated archive.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Furlan Bojan RDSI [mailto:furlan@iskratel.si]
> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 2:28 AM
> To: 'soap-user@xml.apache.org'
> Subject: RE: VB to Apache SOAP
> 
> 
> I was really glad to receive the latest VB/apache example and 
> tried to run
> the code. Java tests are running perfectly, but when trying to compile
> StringBeanSerializer, it extends
> com.westgroup.ecommerce.services.soap.SOAPSerializer which is 
> missing. Since
> I'm new to Java (and VB), I cannot help myself. Would you, 
> please help me?
> By the way, which version of MS toolkit are you using?
> 
> Bojan Furlan
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hansen, Richard [mailto:Richard.Hansen@westgroup.com]
> Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 3:47 PM
> To: 'soap-user@xml.apache.org'
> Subject: RE: VB to Apache SOAP
> 
> 
> Here is an example that works. There may be another better or 
> easier way to
> get the MS high level API working with Apache, but I have not 
> seen any yet.
> Let's hope Axis improves this.
> 
> Rick Hansen
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Furlan Bojan RDSI [mailto:furlan@iskratel.si]
> > Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 6:58 AM
> > To: 'soap-user@xml.apache.org'
> > Subject: VB to Apache SOAP
> > 
> > 
> > Hi all,
> > 
> > I'm trying to run Richard Hansen's VB/Apache demo dated April 
> > 25th. When
> > checking it using Java client, it works fine, but I'm 
> > experiencing strange
> > phenomenon when trying to run VB client. During 
> > stringBeanInOut operation, I
> > get the following message:
> > 
> > Soap Fault:
> > [Client] 
> > Connector - Server returned contenttype other than text/xml
> > <HRESULT>800a1450</HRESULT>
> > 
> > When trying to check what went wrong using TcpTunnelGui (and 
> > TcpTunnelGui2),
> > things get complicated. If I change last modification date od 
> > wsdl file, it
> > gets transefered to a client, otherwise just part (or none) 
> of it gets
> > transfered, even though the Content-Length remains the same. 
> > In both cases,
> > no other messages are transfered to, or returned from server. To my
> > supprise, I get results in VB client window. I have tried to 
> > change the
> > values of strings and results changed accordingly.
> > Can somebody explain what is going on and help me solve the 
> problem on
> > stringBeanInOut, please.
> > 
> > Thanks
> > Bojan Furlan
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: soap-user-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> > For additional commands, email: soap-user-help@xml.apache.org
> > 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: soap-user-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, email: soap-user-help@xml.apache.org
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: soap-user-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: soap-user-help@xml.apache.org

Mime
View raw message