xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Hansen, Richard" <Richard.Han...@westgroup.com>
Subject RE: problem please give me some solution
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 13:33:08 GMT
>From the FAQ in the docs for soap 2.2:

1.5  Help! The Samples won't work. Every time I run a sample client I get
this response: "Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError"
Ensure that:
(a) You have deployed the sample service you want to use.
(b) Xerces.jar is the very first entry in your classpath (set this in
tomcat.bat or tomcat.sh as per the SOAP installation instructions).
(c) There are no other XML parsers in your classpath. Some people have
experienced this problem due to an early version of the JAXP package hiding
in JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext.
(d) The sample classes are in the server's CLASSPATH.