xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Das, Kuntal" <Kuntal....@Schwab.com>
Subject RE: problem please give me some solution
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 21:43:22 GMT
It's a very common problem. Look at the mailing lists, and u'll find the
solutions. I myself have posted a few such solutions.....

Thanks,
Kuntal Das
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Wireless Technology
45 Fremont, SF
Email : kuntal.das@schwab.com
Phone : (415)667-4322
Live life to the brim.................

-----Original Message-----
From: pravin pachbhai [mailto:pravin_pachbhai@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 2:42 PM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: problem please give me some solution

  I am trying to use install apache-soap to work with
Tomcat.  everything
seems to go well but when I attempt to run the
testit.cmd from addressbook I
get the following error:

  Deploying the addressbook service...
  Ouch, the call failed:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Verify that its there
  Ouch, the call failed:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Getting info for "Mr Good"
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Adding "John Doe"
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Query "Mr Doe" to make sure it was added
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Adding an XML file of listings
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Get everyone!
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

  Has anyone encountered this problem before?

  Thanks