xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Reardon <m...@onewebsystems.com>
Subject build problems
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:36:43 GMT
Now I'm regretting ignoring the emails others had sent about problems
building the 2.2 sources. I'm completely perplexed. Here is the order of
my classpath....

D:\java\xerces-1_4_0\xerces.jar
D:\java\jaf-1.0.1\activation.jar
D:\java\javamail-1.2\mail.jar
D:\java\junit3.5\junit.jar
D:\java\smtp\lib\smtp.jar
D:\java\pop3\lib\pop3.jar
D:\java\bsf-2_2\lib\bsf.jar
D:\java\xml-soap\lib\xmisoap.jar
D:\java\j2ee.jar

But ant does this to me....

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 13 source files to D:\java\xml-soap\build\classes
    [javac]
D:\java\xml-soap\src\org\apache\soap\AttributeHandler.java:234: Method
getNamespaceURI() not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Attr.
    [javac]       String namespaceURI = attr.getNamespaceURI();
    [javac]                                                 ^
    [javac]
D:\java\xml-soap\src\org\apache\soap\AttributeHandler.java:235: Method
getLocalName() not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Attr.
    [javac]       String localName = attr.getLocalName();
    [javac]                                           ^
    [javac]
D:\java\xml-soap\src\org\apache\soap\encoding\soapenc\ParameterSerializer.java:150:
Method getNamespaceURI() not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Elem
ent.
    [javac]           String paramNamespaceURI =
paramEl.getNamespaceURI();
    [javac]
^
    [javac]
D:\java\xml-soap\src\org\apache\soap\encoding\soapenc\ParameterSerializer.java:184:
Method getNamespaceURI() not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Elem
etc..

This is clearly not getting the DOM Level 2 stuff, but I can't figure
out why. I have xerces 1.4 at the top of the classpath. Any clues?

Thanks,
Mike Reardon