xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Bouckaert <h...@fractalgraphics.com.au>
Subject Re: list, deploy and un-deploy not working
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 04:18:01 GMT
Hi again

I made a new directory "lib" under webapps and put all other jar files,
except servlet.jar in there - so that the only jar file in
<tomcat-home>/lib is servlet.jar. I also explicitly added the paths to
xerces.jar and servlet.jar to by tomcat.bat file. I did the same for the
CLASSPATH variably in the computer's environment itself.

In addition, I added the paths to each jar file now in
<tomcat-home>webapps/lib to my tomcat .bat file as well.

However, when I restarted tomcat it didn't work, so slowly I
reintroduced each jar file back into the <tomcat-home>/lib directory.
When they were all back, tomcat didn't show any except the one I always
get about the xerces.jar file errors. So now I am back to square one,
with still no list, deploy or un-deploy services. Please help!!!!

Thanks

Hugo