xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Kumar Raj <kumar...@india.hp.com>
Subject Re: list, deploy and un-deploy not working
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:35:22 GMT
Hi
As you previously did, xerces.jar should be in the first of the classpath.
The reason you are getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet
error may be becos there are some other servlet.jar in the classpath,other
than the servlet.jar file
which comes with the <tomcat_home>/lib. Just try putting only the
<tomcat_home>/lib/servlet.jar
in the classpath.

Regards
Kumar Raj