xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From pravin pachbhai <pravin_pachb...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem please give me some solution
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 21:41:52 GMT

  I am trying to use install apache-soap to work with
Tomcat.  everything
seems to go well but when I attempt to run the
testit.cmd from addressbook I
get the following error:

  Deploying the addressbook service...
  Ouch, the call failed:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Verify that its there
  Ouch, the call failed:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Getting info for "Mr Good"
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Adding "John Doe"
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Query "Mr Doe" to make sure it was added
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Adding an XML file of listings
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
  .
  Get everyone!
  Generated fault:
    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
    Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

  Has anyone encountered this problem before?

  Thanks