xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "oh" <wan...@sm.sony.co.jp>
Subject Deployment problem
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:11:23 GMT
I have been using Apache Soap2.1, and it worked good for me except the
problem of getting
the information of HttpRequest.

Now I want to upgrade the version to 2.2 because I was said that I can get
what I need
easily.

But when I want to deploy my service program, I met the following error:
(There is no problem when I use the admin tools)

C:\wanghm\is2\src>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localh
ost:8080/oh-is2/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy AssetDeploymentDescriptor.xml
        at
org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode.getAttributeNodeNS(ElementNode.ja
va:417)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.DOMUtils.getAttributeNS(DOMUtils.java:105)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.DOMUtils.getNamespaceURIFromPrefix(DOMUtils.
java:255)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML(DeploymentDescrip
tor.java:687)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:230)

My AssetDeploymentDescriptor.xml file worked well when I used Apache
Soap2.1.
It is just like this:

<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
id="urn:xyz:Asset">
  <isd:provider type="java" scope="Session" methods="getAsset">
    <isd:java class="com.xyz.xmlapi.Asset" static="false"/>
  </isd:provider>

  <isd:mappings>
    <isd:map encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
             xmlns:x="urn:xyz:AssetInfo"
    qname="x:AssetInfo"
             javaType="com.xyz.xmlapi.AssetInfo"

java2XMLClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"

xml2JavaClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"/>
    <isd:map encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
             xmlns:x="urn:xyz:SessionInfo"
    qname="x:SessionInfo"
             javaType="com.xyz.xmlapi.SessionInfo"

java2XMLClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"

xml2JavaClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"/>
  </isd:mappings>
</isd:service>

Huimin Wang
Globus,Inc