xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com>
Subject Re: ANN: IdooXoap pre-release
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:36:05 GMT
 > Is this an arbitrary graph of java objects? Do you handle collections of collections
 > etc? Also, since there is no source to examine, what do you mean handles
 > 'remote interface references'? Could you elaborate?

I'm sorry I forgot to mention the remote interface references...
These allow you to pass around references to interfaces, i.e. a client
can give a server its stub and the server will get a stub of its own,
or the server can return an object that implements a service and the
client will get a stub for that object.

This all is shown in the demo 'interrefs' where references to a
Counter services are passed around.

                            Jacek Kopecky