xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "ryan.tecco" <rte...@neochi.com>
Subject Re: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:55:24 GMT

	Is there anyone that has these requirements? I can publish them
	to the new source forge site.

	rt

> Hi,
>
> There was some talk about this previously on this list ... and as I
> remember James came up with some requirements. I believe that the
> discussion that we had already underline the guiding principles for such
> an implementation ... If we are about to start again gathering
> requirements somebody must take notes and publish these requirements on
> the web ...
>
> - Octav
>
> PS: Please change the name of the trend.

> e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
> phone:		(402)472-9492
> web page:	www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara
>
> On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, ryan.tecco wrote:
>

> > > What about the XML parser....Is Xerces C++ OK?
> >
> > 	Looks like it, I was looking at gnome's libxml, and
> > 	the corresponding libxml++, which is a C++ wrapper for
> > 	libxml, but libxml has no mention of supporting schemas,
> > 	whereas Xerces does.
> >
> > 	Any idea when schemas are going to be supported?
> >
> > 	SourceForge site for the portable, C++ SOAP impl any
> > 	time now...
> >
> > 	rt

with the Xerces C++ parser. In fact I was also looking forward to first develop a portable
HTTP classes. I tried to decode the Apache http implementation(Apache Core) to make use of
it. Since it is pure C code, we need to have some wrappers for it(if at all we need to make
use of it !!) or other alternative is it look out for already available open-source classes.
Has any-body come across any such?

--