xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "ryan.tecco" <rte...@neochi.com>
Subject Re: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:29:14 GMT

> What about the XML parser....Is Xerces C++ OK?

	Looks like it, I was looking at gnome's libxml, and
	the corresponding libxml++, which is a C++ wrapper for
	libxml, but libxml has no mention of supporting schemas,
	whereas Xerces does.

	Any idea when schemas are going to be supported?

	SourceForge site for the portable, C++ SOAP impl any
	time now...

	rt

Xerces C++ parser. In fact I was also looking forward to first develop a portable HTTP classes.
I tried to decode the Apache http implementation(Apache Core) to make use of it. Since it
is pure C code, we need to have some wrappers for it(if at all we need to make use of it !!)
or other alternative is it look out for already available open-source classes. Has any-body
come across any such?

--