xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "ryan.tecco" <rte...@neochi.com>
Subject Re: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:38:14 GMT

	I am in the process of implementing some C++ HTTP 1.1 classes
	that are portable across Linux and Windows (so far.).

	They do not, though, support the HTTP Extension Framework.
	I don't know enough to say whether supporting this is
	worth it or not.

	rt

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Kailash Aynor wrote:

> I would be able to contribute to this development. I have experimented with the Xerces
C++ parser. In fact I was also looking forward to first develop a portable HTTP classes. I
tried to decode the Apache http implementation(Apache Core) to make use of it. Since it is
pure C code, we need to have some wrappers for it(if at all we need to make use of it !!)
or other alternative is it look out for already available open-source classes. Has any-body
come across any such?

--
ryan.tecco

"Everything is controlled by a small