xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kartheek Hirode" <kartheek_hir...@centegy.com>
Subject RE: Enabling https
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:04:39 GMT
Re: Enabling httpsThanks for the tips.
Downloading Xerces113 and the latest xml-soap jar files fixed the errors.

Now am working on integrating modssl with my environment to test the stuff.
--KH
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jean-Noel Gadreau [mailto:jngadreau@activcard.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 8:11 PM
  To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org '
  Subject: Re: Enabling https


  I got the same problem as what you have now. I think that the DOMUtils
class was moved from org.apache.soap.util.DOMUtils to
org.apache.soap.util.xml.DOMUtils . So you probably have an old version in
your CLASSPATH (either in an old soap.jar) or as a .class.

  For the Base64 problem, I did not really find the "nice" fix, so what I
did was to checkout from CVS the corresponding file and copy it in the 'src'
dir (with the right sub-folders). Does anybody has a better way to do this
or maybe I am not using the right xerces (I think I am using 1.1.3 but I
will check).

  Hope this will get you going...

  Jean-Noel Gadreau

  =================
  Jean-Noel Gadreau
  Software engineer, Activcard Inc ( http://www.activcard.com )


Mime
View raw message