xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Mika.Lai...@sysline.com
Subject Re: what do we call this beast?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 06:05:18 GMT

I think that Apache Soap is the best and natural way to call this engine.
My vote for it.

Mika

                    "Sanjiva

                    Weerawarana"          To:     "Apache SOAP" <soap-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    <sanjiva@watso        cc:

                    n.ibm.com>            Subject:     what do we call this beast?

                    04.08.2000

                    08:09

                    Please respond

                    to soap-dev

Is the Apache SOAP implementation called "XML SOAP" or "Apache SOAP"?
Or something else? The first version (same as IBM SOAP v1.2 repackaged)
was called XML SOAP.

Unless someone comes up with something better I prefer Apache SOAP.

What do others feel? If there's no real consensus we'll do a vote.

Sanjiva.