xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Kailash Aynor" <akail...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:07:38 GMT
cool.. To start off we will support POST request only....
What about the XML parser....Is Xerces C++ OK?

Kail.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ryan.tecco
  To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 9:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?

  I am in the process of implementing some C++ HTTP 1.1 classes
  that are portable across Linux and Windows (so far.).

  They do not, though, support the HTTP Extension Framework.
  I don't know enough to say whether supporting this is
  worth it or not.

  rt

  On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Kailash Aynor wrote:

  > I would be able to contribute to this development. I have experimented with the Xerces
C++ parser. In fact I was also looking forward to first develop a portable HTTP classes. I
tried to decode the Apache http implementation(Apache Core) to make use of it. Since it is
pure C code, we need to have some wrappers for it(if at all we need to make use of it !!)
or other alternative is it look out for already available open-source classes. Has any-body
come across any such?

  --
  ryan.tecco

  "Everything is controlled by a small