xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven McDowall" <...@aptest.com>
Subject RE: i18n (was: rpcrouter servlet committed)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 19:53:15 GMT
RE: i18n (was: rpcrouter servlet committed)
Jean-Noel..

Great suggestion.. Which is how I actually implemented it in the reference
code I submitted :-)

I was commenting on any OTHER way to do it :-)  Sanjiva didn't seem to like
my (or now yours..)
and thus didn't implement it at all in the code that got committed..

-Steve

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jean-Noel Gadreau [mailto:jngadreau@activcard.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 12:59 PM
  To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: i18n (was: rpcrouter servlet committed)

  If you want to send the response length, what you could do is write
everything in a ByteArrayOutputStream, then get the length, and finally send
it to the client (by setting the response length first). I not sure this is
really a good solution because it takes some memory... That's how I would
probably do it.

  I can probably send you a patch for this if you think it is worth it.

  Jean-Noel Gadreau

  Jean-Noel GADREAU
  Software Engineer, ActivCard Inc.(http://www.activcard.com )
  E-mail: jngadreau@activcard.com