xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven McDowall" <...@aptest.com>
Subject RE: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:06:16 GMT

Ryan,

I have cross posted your message to the Apache SOAP developer list as well
since I know that many of them are "in-progress" of also doing a C++
binding..

Hopefully we can avoid duplication of effort between the two groups..

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: SOAP [mailto:SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM]On Behalf Of ryan.tecco
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 7:40 AM
To: SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM
Subject: [SOAP] SOAP and Language Bindings?

        I am about ready to start an open source, portable C++
        implementation of SOAP 1.1 for my company. I have a SourceForge
        site pending, which I will post to the list ASAP. I would invite
        any developer interested in joining up at the page and getting
        on the mailing list. The timeframe would be a compliant 1.1
        system by late November.

        Specifically, I am wondering about the issue of language binding,
        coming from the CORBA world.

        rt

You can read messages from the SOAP archive, unsubscribe from SOAP, or
subscribe to other
DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.