xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven J. McDowall" <sjmcdow...@uswest.net>
Subject Java Sevlet Implementation - Attachment
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:52:17 GMT

Hi..

I have finished a PRELIMINARY Servlet version of rpcrouter.jsp.

It has some nice enhancements, and one large TODO :-)

The readme file explains pretty well what is going on, how to install,
etc.

The "missing" part has to do with the synch locking the jsp did on
various scopes.. Since there  is no equiv to pageContext within
a servlet I really don't know what that logic was doing, so this
version doesn't synch at all..

The enhancements are sort of nice:
	* Properly sets Content-length so we can now do persistant connections
	* Sets and uses UTF-8 charset for more I18N support

Since I don't have cvs access, I have included a tar gz file (sorry windows
people..)

-Steve