xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@allaire.com>
Subject RE: JRun config?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:43:29 GMT

Doug:

When you say "my JRun classpath setting", do you mean the version you can
set through the JRun Management Console, or the version in <JRun
installation>/lib/global.properties?

JRun, much like Tomcat, includes an XML parser in it's core, so even if you
put Xerces first in the classpath you can set through the UI, you'll still
get the internal one, which might have something to do with your problem.
To make sure Xerces gets a crack at your code first, you should edit the
global.properties file and set JRun.classpath to point to xerces.jar as the
first entry, then restart your server(s).

Also, you don't (AFAIK) need the xml4j at all.  I'm running fine on JRun 3.0
without it.

Let me know if you've already done this and continue to have the problem...

--Glen