xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Noel Gadreau <jngadr...@activcard.com>
Subject Re: Enabling https
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 03:10:49 GMT
I got the same problem as what you have now. I think that the DOMUtils class
was moved from org.apache.soap.util.DOMUtils to
org.apache.soap.util.xml.DOMUtils . So you probably have an old version in
your CLASSPATH (either in an old soap.jar) or as a .class.

For the Base64 problem, I did not really find the "nice" fix, so what I did
was to checkout from CVS the corresponding file and copy it in the 'src' dir
(with the right sub-folders). Does anybody has a better way to do this or
maybe I am not using the right xerces (I think I am using 1.1.3 but I will

Hope this will get you going...

Jean-Noel Gadreau

Jean-Noel Gadreau
Software engineer, Activcard Inc ( http://www.activcard.com )

View raw message