xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From d..@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: add doGet support
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:45:43 GMT

Actually, I don't mind the idea of another servlet taking on this role,
instead of
RPCRouterServlet, and in fact I tried to do just this initially, but found
that I needed
a lot of the same logic in RPCRouter and rather than duplicating code
(requiring
duel maintenance) I just moved it into RPCRouter.  Also, I tried to
separate out the
logic in RPCRouter that I needed into a another method but trying to pull
out the
SOAP logic from the servlet code wasn't going to be clean - plus I think
someone
else might have already posted code to do this?  I didn't see anyone
comment
on it yet though.  How about I wait until this other code change happens,
or not,
and then submit another servlet based on that decision?
-Dug

"Steven J. McDowall" <sjmcdowall@uswest.net> on 08/11/2000 02:17:19 PM

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org