xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From d..@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: add doGet support
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:53:19 GMT

Didn't even realize that admin stuff was there - sorry.  However, does
anyone
seen the need for the data to be return in an XML format instead of
HTML?
-Dug

Rich Johns <rjohns@vignette.com> on 08/11/2000 11:04:18 AM

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   soap-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: add doGet support

Doing this: http://localhost:8080/soap/admin
gets you about the same thing doesn't it?

I guess this lets you include ServiceManagerClient ouput
into your own pages.  This might be cool in terms of
building web pages that let you test deployed services.
A query on a service would return details about how to
use  it.

WRT code, it'd be nice if RPCRouterServlet didn't have
to hard code the ServiceManagerClient requests, ie.,
"list", "query".

--
>                             Name: RPCRouterServlet.java
>    RPCRouterServlet.java    Type: runemacs
(application/x-unknown-content-type-runemacs.exe)