xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Anand Jain <aj...@brience.com>
Subject Every SOAP request creates a new thread
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:07:41 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing a very strange problem. I am running the standard implementation
of SOAP on iPlanet 4.1

Our application is written in Java and based on SOAP. Whenever the client
requests an object from the server through SOAP, it creates a new thread on
the server. Now, then thread remains into existence even when I shut down my
client. But whenever I return a "String" object from the server to the
client, a new thread is not created... this means that it is created only
when a user defined object is passed............ what could be the problem
???

Any kind of help or pointers would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Anand Jain