xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Johns <rjo...@vignette.com>
Subject Re: SOAPEngine / EnvelopeProcessor - Am I way off ?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:10:03 GMT

Jean-Noel Gadreau wrote:

>       Just a quick question though... why do you wnat to have multiple providers in one
>      deployment descriptor ? to have several different implementations ?

As I sit here and think through the reasons, I'm realizing that it's not something that
buys much. My thought was that I could put descriptors for several providers (all different)
in the same file and deploy them in a single call, as opposed to one for every provider.
The end result (if you were to do a 'list' command in admin) would be multiple providers.
I guess I thought it would be more efficient. At any rate, it's low on the 'todo' list.