xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Johns <rjo...@vignette.com>
Subject Re: add doGet support
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:04:18 GMT
Doing this: http://localhost:8080/soap/admin
gets you about the same thing doesn't it?

I guess this lets you include ServiceManagerClient ouput
into your own pages.  This might be cool in terms of
building web pages that let you test deployed services.
A query on a service would return details about how to
use  it.

WRT code, it'd be nice if RPCRouterServlet didn't have
to hard code the ServiceManagerClient requests, ie.,
"list", "query".