xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Johns <rjo...@vignette.com>
Subject Re: new webapp "soap" created
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:25:03 GMT
Sanjiva,

I think the build.xml has not been updated to reflect the changes you
just checked in. Here's at least one problem:

    <property name="webapps.admin" value="./webapps/admin"/>
    <property name="webapps.rpcrouter" value="./webapps/rpcrouter"/>

which should be:

    <property name="webapps.admin" value="./webapps/soap/admin"/>
    <property name="webapps.rpcrouter" value="./webapps/soap/rpcrouter"/>

I think. Assuming I'm right, the next question: is it your intention to
have the webapps/soap/* organization in  the distribution directory? Currently
the soap node is not being created.

Also, the WEB-INF dir is not being copied.

thanks for any guidance here.