xml-soap-dev mailing list archives

From George I Matkovits <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: Evolutions on XML-SOAP
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:48:28 GMT
I very much agree with your priority on interoperability, unfortunately on a
Windows2000 its built in IPSEC provides ready support for 'security' between W-to-W
soaping but this is not true for any of the other platforms. (-:
IMHO a standard, URL driven, to an https endpoint,  encryption will be transparent
to MS Soap but I am still thinking about the compatibility issues of a signed
payload! Any 'compatibility' opinions would be most welcome!
Regards - George